Complete jigsaw puzzles of your favorite dinosaurs and learn how to pronounce each of their names in English.
This educational and fun set of games helps young children learn matching skills while developing their hand eye coordination and puzzle solving skills. It is a unique early learning game with photo quality pictures which toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age children will enjoy.
Now includes bonus Find the Pairs kids memory training game.
Kid`s Dinosaur Jigsaw Puzzles has:
• high quality images set against photographic scenes that look great on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• roars and fun sound effects for every dinosaur
• shows written name and pronunciation for every prehistoric creature in the set (English language only)
• covers lots of your favorite dinosaurs including the Tyrannosaurus Rex (T Rex), Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Dilophosaurus, Diplodocus, Gigantoraptor. Also covers some lesser known one’s like the Utahraptor, Zuniceratops and many others.
• puzzles that can be replayed again after solving
• increasing difficulty as your child progresses through the games in three distinct levels
• no advertising
• supports the following menu navigation languages: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Persian, Turkish, Polish, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Romanian, Swedish, Thai, Norwegian, Malay, Greek, Finnish, Dutch and Danish. (Note: Dinosaur names are available in English only)
Kid`s Dinosaur Jigsaw Puzzles comes with a selection of free puzzles that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all puzzles. By upgrading from the Free App to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all additional puzzles and features added in future releases.
Jigsaw puzzle games have traditionally been a fun and early education learning tool for tots, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and are a stimulating game for girls and an exciting game for boys.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can practice their hand eye coordination and matching skills as they progress through the puzzles on each level and enjoy the roars and sounds on completion of each puzzle
• 4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce the complicated dinosaur names.
We hope you and your children enjoy playing what we believe is one of our best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
Check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.
- New find the pairs memory training game
- Improved navigation and responsiveness
- Improved graphics and new puzzle backgrounds