Looking for what to watch, rent, read, play or buy for your kids? Get instant access to over 20,000 trustworthy ratings and reviews from Common Sense Media, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping you make the best media decisions for your kids. Our extensive database of movie, DVD, TV show, book, music, app, and game reviews are now at your fingertips.
• Discover current and classic movies, books, TV shows, apps, and games that are right for your kids
• Browse hundreds of Android apps rated for learning
• Search over 20,000 helpful reviews and create personalized profiles based on your kids' ages
• Check out age ratings and important content details like violence, sex, language, and positive role models
• Browse Top Picks from our editors for kids of every age and stage
• Watch video reviews of top movie releases
• Save reviews as favorites or share with friends on Facebook or Twitter
• Available for online or offline browsing
• Check reviews before purchasing or watching with voice-activated search and barcode scan
Brought to you by Common Sense Media, an independent not-for-profit organization committed to helping families manage media and technology in life and learning.
Please help us make our app better by reporting issues to us at [email protected]
Note: The first time you open the Kids Media app, it might take a few minutes to download our database of reviews and ratings. After the initial download you will be able to view our content even if you're offline.
Apps for Learning: We have rated hundreds of Android apps for learning potential. Find the best apps for learning for every age.
"Explore, discuss, enjoy": Due to popular demand, we have brought this section from our website to the app. This gives you ideas on how to talk to your kids about the movies and TV shows you find on Kids Media.
Blog: We added a link to our blog, which offers more advice, ideas, and picks that will help families make sense of media and parenting.