"Reading Games for Kids" by Intellijoy are both educational and fun.
In our "Reading Games for Kids" series, Kids Reading Sight Words is the next step after our Kids Reading (Preschool) game.
Join Tammy the frog on a journey through four exciting activities (this Lite version contains only two activities) as she hops from one screen to the next to learn and review commonly used English words from the list of 220 Dolch sight words. There are five levels of vocabulary for the child to learn and review.
In Kids Sight Words, children will:
- listen to common words and identify the correct sight word
- learn to recognize common words at their reading level
- improve reading skills by practicing words that they may have seen or are familiar with
- improve reading fluency
Kids Sight Words is the newest addition to our "Reading Games for Kids" series. It is for children who are already familiar with letter sounds and blending words. If your children are not at this level yet, we recommend downloading Intellijoy apps such as, Kids ABC Letters, Kids ABC Trains, Kids ABC Phonics, and Kids Reading (Preschool) apps.
Intellijoy's educational games delight children through fun and learning. Children and parents love our distraction-free games. All of the apps focus on specific learning concepts. They are not distracted by unnecessary sounds or images on the screen, or by ads, pop-ups, and unrelated subject matter. In our "Reading Games for Kids" series, children are motivated to learn phonics and reading skills, due to attractive graphics, easy instructions and interesting challenges.
- Bug fixes
- Added Home button for Android 4.4 KitKat devices
- Improved adaptation to different aspect ratios (including for the Nexus 10 device)
- Added feature of "true” full screen on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Improved animation
- Improved sounds
- Bugs fixed
- bug fixes
- added reward system
- activities load quicker
- frog animation
- bug fixes