Are you afraid you have no control over what your child accesses on the tablet or phone? Does your child NEVER want to give up his favorite game?
We can help!
KidsWorld allows you peace of mind, that no matter what the situation, your child is safe. It allows you to customize what your child can see and access. And when it's time to switch off, you'll find taking back your phone will be easy as pie, thanks to a customizable 'off' timer. Which means not only do you control what your child sees, but also how long!
✓ Application lock prevents a child to step outside of KidsWorld protecting your data and settings
✓ Built-in timer allows you to specify a time limit for children’s play, switching the screen off automatically, which makes it easier to retrieve the device without tantrums!
✓ Blocked in-app purchases as well as ads
✓ Recommendations to build your own list of apps for children
✓ Parents can add YouTube playlists or videos on device, so that children have a safe list of videos that can be accessed without the worry of them viewing dangerous content.
✓ Bright and colorful User Interface, intuitively designed for ease of navigation for children
✓ You are driving the car and need to keep your child busy and not worry about data on your device
✓ You need to take care of your business, and be sure that your kid is safe
✓ You want to collect a list of games, educational applications, videos in one place for you child to play and learn
- How can I exit the application?
There are a few options:
1. Without password. Just press and hold for 3 seconds "Exit" button in the right top corner on the game screen or time screen. This option can be turned off in settings if your child already knows how to use it.
2. With password. Press "Back" two times and you will see exit menu. You should enter a password, it is "123" (without quotes) by default. And then click "Exit" or "Settings". You can always change the password in Settings.
3. Master password. If you disabled Fast Exit or forgot your password, you can always exit the application with master password "KW-unlock" (without quotes).
RECOMMENDATIONS TO USE
- Limit a time that your child uses device, especially for of 1-3 years old. For a child under 2 years old it is recommended to limit up to 10-15 minutes; for 2-3 years old limit is 20-30 minutes at a time.
- From time to time update a list of games and applications for your child.
Kidsworld: The App you can trust your children with, made for parents, by parents!
With KidsWorld, your child is in safe hands!
We're really proud of our rating and reviews, please feel free to check them out. We are a great team constantly working on improving the application to tailor it for your needs.
SOME OF OUR REVIEWS
"Works wonderfully for kids. I use it for my toddler and for kids up to 5-6. You can control time limits as well as what apps and games they have access to."
"Love this app I have it on my tablet and my phone. My 3 year old loves the videos and my one year old just loves eating my devices lol. No more finding my device in another language now lol"
"Great app perfect for kids"
All images are the property of their respective companies.
fixes for password reminder and some devices