Kindergarten Word Play is a set of 200+ interactive exercises to teach kids about 200+ words. Phonics, images and spoken words create a complete learning experience in this app.
• Word learning app with 200+ words
• Match, Sight Words, Phonics and Spelling games
• Images, spoken words and phonics sounds for a complete learning experience
• No third-party ads and No data collection.
The games are -
Connect the written word to it's image. Tap the image to hear the word.
* Sight Words
Learn sight words using a memory game.
Complete the word using the phonetic sound of the missing letter or letter combination.
Re-arrange the given letters into a word for the image. Tap the image to hear the word. Tap the empty spots to hear what letter goes there.
To protect the kids -
- No third party ads.
- No integration with social networks.
- No usage data collected.
- No account data read.
- No push notifications.
To Review or Buy Infinut apps -
- We include links to Google Play Store in the App.
When we looked for apps to help teach our kids, we couldn't find any that were good. One was just information text for the kids to learn by rote. Another was multiple-choice tests - just press buttons. A third had 2 sound-tracks and 4 animations running all at the same time. How was a kid supposed to focus?
So, we designed and built them games - that teach in the way parents and teachers explain concepts, and engage in the way playing does.
Minor bug fixes