*** KineMaster has been featured by Google Play in more than 100 countries!! ***
Are you looking for a professional-grade video editing app for your Android device? Look no further than KineMaster, the most advanced video editing app available today. KineMaster is the first and only professional video editor available for Android devices that is truly on par with any PC video editing software in terms of functions. The best part is, everything you need is in the palm of your hand! There’s absolutely no need to connect your phone to any external devices or servers for editing any longer.
"For professionals who need a full-featured video editing solution, KineMaster Pro is a tough contender to beat." - Computerworld http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9246789/Review_5_video_editing_apps_for_Android?pageNumber=2
KineMaster features a multitrack video timeline that gives you the ability to drag and drop content as you wish. Import multimedia files from your phone or record on the spot and take advantage of KineMaster’s ample editing tools and transition effects to edit each clip. Cut, slice and splice your videos to create the perfect combination of clips, and use any of KineMaster’s diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects to add some extra dimension to your project. Once your project is complete, you have the option of saving in various resolutions, up to 1080p, as well as sharing your video with your friends and family on various social media sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more.
With KineMaster, you can create your masterpiece in your hand.
* Frame to frame trimming, splicing and slicing
* Instant preview anytime
* Hue, brightness and saturation controls
* Speed control for video files
* Fade in/fade out sound
* Handwriting and stickers
* Transition effects (i.e. 3D transition, fade-in/out, PiP)
* Video rotation
* Diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects
* Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more
- Additional Information
* Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and above.
* Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/HIgh Profile AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC, only on devices where MOV video format is played in a native gallery)
* Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
* Image formats: .jpg, .png
* Real-time video and audio recording
Please visit KineMaster’s YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/kinemasterapp) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/KineMaster.US) page for useful tips and information on how to make videos using KineMaster’s various editing features and themes.
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: [email protected]
Your feedback is welcomed and highly appreciated!
- Bug fixes
- Added CLOUD FOLDER(Google Drive) in media browser
- Bug fixes
- Emergency patch
- Extended device support
- Bug fixes
- NEW! Added TEXT STICKER and IMAGE STICKER in handwriting/sticker editor
- NEW! Added support for image rotation
- New! Added support for video and image mirroring
- Bug fixed