**Experience the newly redesigned KineMix 2.0!**
**User-friendly interface with simple and elegant design**
**Enhanced user experience provides comfort in step-by-step editing process**
KineMix 2.0 features improvements based on our users’ feedback, including an upgraded UI/UX and an easier and faster step-by-step editing process. With KineMix, a new breed of clip-based video editing, you can quickly trim those long videos into shorter highlight reels featuring your favorite moments. Video editing is a breeze with the simple movements used to clip and mix videos with KineMix. When you’re finished, share your new KineMix videos with friends and family on your favorite social networking sites!
* Unique and simple user interface
* Clip manipulation: duplicate, mix and delete clips
* Multi-video trimming
* Soundtracks: choose from nine KineMix music tracks or choose music from your personal device
* Sound effects (various sound effects like Laughter or Cheering are available)
* Audio mixing (merges soundtracks with the original sound)
* Video snapshot: capture any key frame to create an image clip
* Split trimmed video into multiple short files
* Edit multiple videos simultaneously
* Trim your videos to the best scenes and get rid of all that extra content!
* Mix clips into a different order to create a more interesting video
* Duplicate clips to add humor and make a funny video
* Combine multiple videos from different angles of the same event to add depth and creativity (i.e. at a football or baseball game, live concert, etc.)
* Use videos from family and friends to make a unique compilation of a trip or special event
* Split longer, larger videos into a small set of files with pre-defined duration for easier sharing
* Supports up to 4K Ultra HD recorded video
* Supports all smartphones and tablets running Android 3.0.x (Honeycomb) and above.
* Supports video content recorded with device cameras. Other video content, such as AVI, MKV, MOV, etc., are not supported.
* For multi-video editing, all videos need to be in the same video format (codec, resolution, etc.).
* KineMix supports MP3 and AAC audio file formats.
* If the soundtrack or the sound effect is shorter than the length of the video, it will play repeatedly until the end of the video.
* Audio mixing related volume controls are only available on devices running Android 4.1(Jelly Bean) and above.
* Use of commercially copyrighted content may result in copyright issues if the video is shared on social networking sites.
** We would love to hear from you. Please email us at [email protected]
with any questions or feedback you may have. Thank you!
** Tag #KineMix on Instagram and Facebook for a chance to be featured on our official accounts, @kinemixapp page!
Find us online!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements