** New Feature!! A soundtrack can be added to edited video.**
** KineMix can also even edit 4K Ultra HD recorded video!! **
** Android 4.4, KitKat (latest Android OS) now supported!! **
Video Trimmer for Everyone!
Clip + Mix = Ready to Share!
Simple! Fast! The easiest way to trim, edit and share your video highlights with friends!
How many great video moments are lost in the depths of your phone?
Use KineMix, a new breed of video trimming app, to turn them into highlight reels you can easily share with family and friends.
Simple gestures to create clips and mix them up make editing videos a snap.
Make highlight reels with KineMix and share them on your favorite social networks!
* Unique & Intuitive UI/UX
* Clip manipulation: Duplicate, Mix, and Delete clips
* Simultaneous multiple video editing
* Soundtrack puts edited video to music, replacing the original audio track with chosen music
* Snapshot allows any specific key frame to be captured and used as a freeze frame
* Split trimmed video into multiple short files
* Preview edited video before saving
* Share videos to social network services such as Facebook, YouTube, Google+, etc.
★ Use only the best scenes
★ Mix clips into a more interesting order
★ Duplicate clips to make a funnier video
★ Combine multiple videos of the same event recorded from different places and various angles (e.g. at a football match, baseball game, live concert, etc.)
★ Take videos shot by different friends or family members to create a nice compilation of a trip or special event
★ Split longer, larger videos into a small set of files with pre-defined duration for easier sharing
★ Upload output videos to Facebook, Google+, YouTube, etc. with upload limitations
★ Quickly find, edit, and easily share any part of a video shot with a black box.
* Support all smartphones and tablets running Android OS 3.0.x (Honeycomb) or above
* Android 4.4, KitKat (latest Android OS) is now supported
* Optimized for video content recorded with device cameras(Other video content, such as AVI, MKV, MOV, etc., are not supported.)
* For multi-video editing, all video files should be in the same video format (codec, resolution, etc.)
* Supported soundtrack formats: MP3, AAC (But, please note that adding MP3 on certain devices such as Nexus models may make video unplayable with the device's native media player.)
* If the soundtrack is shorter than the length of the video, it will play repeatedly.
* Using commercially copyrighted content may create copyright issues when video is shared on social networks.
** Visit our YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/kinemixapp or http://www.kinemix.com for tips and other helpful information.
** Have any issues, questions, or suggestions? Please send your inquiries to [email protected]
Your feedback will be highly appreciated!
- Added support for splitting edited video by size with UI Improvements (You can choose to split an edited video by time or size when you save it.)
- Added support for video shot at 120 fps (KineMix can now edit videos recorded with high speed cameras like GoPro)
- Minor bug fixes