KingEn Timer is a cube timer for measuring solving time of cubes.
You may use it as a speedstacks timer and various kinds of timers also.
New features in v3.2
- Bug Fix: PLL scramble algorithm
- Improve Pull to Start behavior
Pull to Start is now on by default.
Can use inspection time while using Pull to Start
Drop to Stop is enable when use Pull to Start
- Move time display format into Setting from Type edit
New features in v3.0.1
- Pull to Start
Timer can start by removing both hands from the desk
With Drop to Stop feature, you may use it like speedstacks timer.
New features in v3.0
- additional average statistics: ao50, ao100 and user defined ao
- user defined excluding best/worst % in average
- hiding time display while running as an option (in Setting screen)
- disable inspection time as an option (in Setting screen)
KingEn Timer supports:
- Various types of screen sizes, such as phones and tablets
- Orientation : Landscape, Portrait
- Various types of cube scrambles
You may choose predefined cube types and may edit and create new type.
- Various kinds of display (1/1000 sec, 1/100 sec, 1/10 sec, sec)
You may select different display option in Setting screen
- 15 second inspection (You may turn off inspection in session setting)
You may turn it on and off in Type Edit screen
- Display solving history in list and chart
- Various of statistics : ao5, ao12, ao50, ao100 and user defined
- Several display skins (Dark, Light, Aqua)
- Pull to Start and Drop to Stop
- Filtering accidental time
- 2 second penalty and DNF
- Sessions in each cube type.
- Sending solving history via email or other apps in plain text and csv format
- Save/Load scores in csv file format
Brief Manual - http://cafe.naver.com/kingencube/6778
- Rubik's Clock
- Floppy (1x3x3)
- 15 Number puzzle
- 19 Number puzzle
- 25 Number puzzle
- 3x3x3 ZBLL
- 3x3x3 LU
- 3x3x3 RU
- 3x3x3 CLL
- 3x3x3 ELL
- 3x3x3 F2L
- 3x3x3 OLL
- 3x3x3 PLL
- 3x3x3 3OP etc
- 3x3x3 BLD Single Sticker Cycle
CSV file format (When you load scores in the app)
- each score separate in each line
- each column separate in comma ","
- "P" in penalty column, solving time should included 2 second penalty
- 0 in solving time means DNF
Example of CSV file - Same format in Save score
----------------- start of CSV file
solving time,scramble,date,penalty,inspection time
32.91,F' D L2 F2 R D' R F U L F' R L' D' B' D' B D' U2 L2 B' U' D2 B' R',2014-04-25 16:53:15,P,2.72
25.02,L D' F' B' R D' B2 L2 R2 F2 L B' D2 B2 R U' D2 R' L' U2 R' L' B U R,2014-04-25 16:53:42,,0.22
29.92,F' U F B' U2 D F R2 U' L R F' U' D R D' F' U D2 R2 F' R2 D' B' L,2014-04-25 16:54:14,,0.57
------------------ end of CSV file
How to use the timer like speedstacks timer
- Touch screen if you want to use Inspection timer (optional)
- Click Pull to start button (hand button) in main screen.
- Lay both hands on the desk while 2 second countdown timer runs.
- Remove both hands from the desk after screen goes green.
- Solve a cube. The timer measure your solving time.
* Pull to start and Drop to stop may not work on solid surface.
Keyword: Cube, Timer, Speed Stacks, Speedstacks, Rubiks, Cube Timer, Speedsolving, Speed Solving
New features in v3.2.1
- Can disable Pull to Start
- Can set sensitivity of Pull to Start and Drop to Stop