WPS Office is a 100% FREE mobile office, letting you view and edit documents, spreadsheets, presentations and PDFs anywhere.
OUR ANDROID OFFICE SUITE JUST GOT EVEN BETTER!
INCLUDES AN ALL NEW GOOGLE INSPIRED DESIGN
NEW ONE-CLICK DROPBOX SAVE AND SHARE FEATURE
OVER 500 MILLION USERS AND OVER 700,000 GOOGLE PLAY REVIEWS
VIEW, EDIT AND SHARE OFFICE DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE AND GOOGLE APPS
CNET “Best free office suite…”
PC World “How good could a free office suite be? In this case, pretty darn good...”
Gizmodo "Essential app for your new Android phone or tablet...”
Economic Times “Best free document editing app...”
VIEW ANY FILE TYPE
WPS Office can open almost any file type including PDFS and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents. This means when you use WPS Office to open a document from your email or favorite cloud service, you can be sure it will look exactly the way it would on your PC.
CREATE AMAZING DOCUMENTS
WPS Office comes loaded with features similar to what you’d find on a PC office solution. This includes advanced text and paragraph formatting options as well as the ability to add and edit images, shapes, tables and charts directly into your presentation or document.
EASY FILE SHARING
With WPS Office you can share your files through email, Evernote and more. You can also share presentations with others other smartphones and tablets using Wi-Fi.
CONNECT TO YOUR CLOUD
Using WPS Office you can access and edit documents from your favorite cloud drive. When you are done editing, WPS Office will automatically save them back online.
ALL NEW TABBED DOCUMENT VIEWING
Easily move between and manage multiple open documents with WPS Office’s new Document Tab feature.
WPS Office Highlights
• One small app includes Presentation, Writer and Spreadsheets
• Uniquely designed for Android smartphones and tablets*
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Open almost any file format including DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, PDF and more
• Access documents from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and WebDAV
• Share documents and presentations using WIFI or DLNA
• Send documents through email and text message
• Save documents to the cloud
• Keep your work safe with auto-save and document encryption
• Works with both USB and Bluetooth keyboards
• Use familiar keyboard shortcuts such as Ctrl+C and Ctrl+P
• Full support for wireless printing (including PDFs!)
• Support for 47 different languages
• Fully compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint
• Insert and edit images, shapes, text boxes, audio and notes into presentations
• Insert charts and tables
• View notes in presenter mode
• Touch controlled laser pointer, pen and highlighter
• And more
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word
• Advanced collaboration features including track changes, comments and spell check
• Save documents as a PDF
• Rich text and paragraph formatting features
• Find and replace
• And more
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Excel
• Includes dozens of formula and function shortcuts
• Supports pivot tables, freeze frames, sorting, table styles and more
• Insert charts, including bar, pie, line and column
• Edit cell categories (number, text, percentage, etc.)
• And more
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kingsoftwps
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/wps_office
Visit us at www.wps.com
* WPS Office supports Android 4.0 and above
We will ask for the following permissions:
1. Messages: Allow WPS to open email document attachments
2. Storage: Allow WPS to access and modify office documents on SD card
3. Network Communication and System Tools: Allow WPS Office to take advantage of features such as SharePlay and wireless printing
- An all-new interface.
- Easier access to search local documents.
- You could save cloud documents back after recovering from backup folder.
- The spell check of Spanish, Portuguese and Russia are finally here.
- Plain text could support to be opened in a new encoding way.
- There will be a switch which could control if display the tool and keyboard shift button.
- You could select words directly when long-pressing and sliding.