The MobileLite App(1) provides wireless portable storage and file sharing for Android phones and tablets with your MobileLite Wireless Reader. Wirelessly store and share your favorite photos, videos, music and files from your SD cards, microSD cards (with adapter), USB drives and external hard drives.(2) Stream content to three friends on their own devices simultaneously. MobileLite Wireless has the ability to stay connected to the Internet while accessing and sharing your content.(3) With MobileLite Wireless you can store more of what you need with the Android device you love.
- Multitasking – run other Apps while using MobileLite features.
- Enhanced File Management - Music, Photos and Videos file sorting
- Easy Start-Up Instructions
- Move photos from device to cards or USB drives via MobileLite Reader
- Enhanced Music Player
- Playback controls (prev/play/next/shuffle/repeat)
- Album art (ID3) display
- Thumbnail and slideshow display
- Finger swipe capabilities
- Additional Network Setting - select Wi-Fi channel
- Local Storage - wirelessly transfer files to and from the MobileLite App and the MobileLite Wireless Reader.
- Email – email files up to 10MB
- Delete – delete files wirelessly
- Put the volume button back into the app.
(1) Requires use with Kingston MobileLite Wireless hardware.
(2) Requires hardware purchase separate from the MobileLite Wireless hardware.
(3) Requires service, 3G not supported.
* MLW221 user manual:
* MLWG2 user manual:
- Added a forget network icon in settings to "Forget network" when bridging internet.
- Updated regional languages for "Forget network" feature
- Fixed the long file-name issue where the file name would go beyond the screen if too long.
- Added the ability to allow the WiFi SSID to have special characters.
- Fixed the issue where the first file under multiple folder layers would not display.
- Fixed the issue where some M4V videos would not playback.
- Minor bug fixes