Kingturn Plus is an addictive turn-based fantasy strategy RPG with a depth rarely found on mobile devices.
Kingturn Plus is a shareware game where the first 8 scenarios are free to play and the remaining 59 scenarios can be unlocked via a one-time in-app purchase.
Kingturn Plus is based on the same game concept and technology as Kingturn, but offers an entirely different story, different scenarios, a few new character classes like Ranger, Amazon, and Champion, new sound tracks, as well as new weapons and armor.
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics game for many hours.
The Kingdom of Andaria is at peace since many years thanks to the moderate and thoughtful rule of King Constantin. Even peasants start participating in the country's growing prosperity as a result of the 'King's Verdict'; - a royal law that grants a small share of wealth to the common folks, too.
The story starts with the mysterious murder of King Constantin resulting in a full-scale civil war raging all over the formerly peaceful country of Andaria.
While noble families accuse each other of being responsible for the King's assassination, the fight over the succession to the crown and throne begins ...
If you are new to our SRPG series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in 67 scenarios
- 34 character classes like Knight, Ranger, Amazon, Champion, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Priest, Witch, Necromancer, Vampire, Skeleton, Vampire Bat ...
- 62 character skills like 'Heal', 'Stealth Strike', 'Lightning Bolt', 'War Cry', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Summon', 'Beast Shot', 'Encourage', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
* 10% less damage from enemies on default difficulty 'Strategist' to balance out the recent AI improvements. All other difficulty settings remain unchanged.
* Fixed: Music always played at full volume when restarting the game (ignoring the game settings).
* Some minor changes and additional in-game explanations for the Dropbox support to prevent player confusion