Kingturn RPG is an addictive turn-based fantasy strategy RPG with a depth rarely found on mobile devices.
'A Brilliant Tactical Battle Game' [TouchArcade review]
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics RPG for many hours.
Kingturn RPG marks the 2nd chapter of our Kingturn trilogy, and offers a few exclusive character classes like Summoners and Tricksters.
If you are new to our RPG series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
Kingturn Trilogy Overview
Chapter 1 - The rise of King Constantin (Kingturn Underworld RPG)
Chapter 2 - The rule of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG)
Chapter 3 - The fall of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG Plus)
All titles have independent story lines and can be played in arbitrary order.
The young mage and scholar Nicolette becomes the new ruler of the earldom of Montbelliard after her lord-father has passed away peacefully.
Having not come of age, yet, Nicolette finds herself unprepared for the games of power played by the other noble houses.
Surrounded by enemies and with the prospect of marrying an unknown noble for political reasons only, her fate takes its course ...
Offline Strategy RPG
No additional fees
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in 67 scenarios (main campaign)
- A skirmish campaign with 20+ additional scenarios
- 30 character classes like Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Priest, Summoner, Trickster, Witch, Necromancer, Vampire, Ghost, Griffin ...
- 60 character skills like 'Heal', 'Stealth', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Summon', 'Confusion Shot', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
turn based RPG TBS SRPG strategy fantasy battle blood combat final turn-based role war tactics
- Character portraits added for dialogues and character info panels
- 3 new item tiers added to the game (tier 16 - 18)
- The skirmish mode merchant also offers 'virtual' tier 19 to 99 items now, which are variations of tier 18 items with better stats
- Another hero joins the party in skirmish mode after beating scenario 4
- Dynamic spawn probability introduced (the lower the spawn probability, the more difficult it gets to reduce it further)