Kingturn Underworld is an addictive turn-based fantasy strategy RPG which takes both wits and patience to be mastered.
'Kingturn - A Brilliant Tactical Battle Game' [TouchArcade review]
Kingturn Underworld marks the 1st chapter of our Kingturn trilogy, and comprises 74 scenarios where you can take over control of undead and monsters.
Kingturn Underworld supports new character classes like Thieves, Lizards, Demons, or Heretics, as well as new weapons and armor, new environments and new sound tracks.
Juliet, necromancer and daughter of Overlord Xanthus, finds herself forced to flee the Underworld after a rebellion of her father's minions. Struggling to survive on Andaria's hostile surface, she has to take unusual measures to get things under control ...
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics game for many hours.
If you are new to our SRPG series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in a 68 scenarios main campaign ('Nights in Andaria')
- An ultimately challenging mini-campaign comprising 6 scenarios ('Twelve years later')
- More than 40 character classes like Skeleton, Death Knight, Undead Mage, Heretic, Fury, Murderer, Vampire, Necromancer, Skeleton Champion, Bat Rider, Giant ...
- More than 60 class skills like 'War Cry', 'Chaos Storm', 'Stealth', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Raise Undead', 'Drain Life', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
- Higher resolution graphics and fonts
- A few UI improvements, e.g. units can move around with a skill selected, or long tapping on a unit shows the character sheet
- Tap on enemies to show move & attack range
- Flying arrows and staff missiles
- A few animations replaced and added, e.g. Stealth animation
- Sound and animation system overhauled
- New overland map
- Minor AI improvements
- Dropbox support
- Minor overhaul of a few scenarios, e.g. a few chests and dialogues added