Kiosk Web Browser/Launcher has been designed for use on tablets or phones and is great for creating public kiosks, interactive digital signage etc.... It locks down the user interface so that the end-user isn't able to adjust Android system settings or gain access to other applications.
To exit the application, either press the hardware menu button or menu button in the top right hand corner of the screen, enter settings and then tap "Exit to Launcher/Exit" button. The default settings password is 0000.
We are always adding new features, if you need something specific for your project please get in touch.
- Set as default launcher
- Set default kiosk home page
- Whitelist (allow only certain websites)
- Keep screen on permanently
- Lock Screen Rotation
- Password protected settings
- Hidden notification bar
- Locked back button
- Show/Hide system dialogs
- Disable access to recent apps
- Customisable application title & icon
- Fullscreen mode (removes action bar, bottom bar on 4.4 devices and bottom bar for 4.0 - 4.3 where device is rooted). To exit fullscreen swipe from top edge of screen, press volume button or back button
- Video/pictures/website screensaver (pro version)
- XML Import/Export for mass device configuration (pro version)
- Remote Management Console subscription available at http://www.android-kiosk.com
- And many more features!
Documentation can be found at http://www.android-kiosk.com/kiosk-browser-documentation/
Note: Intended for personal use, business users should try this version before opting for the pro version.
BETA download can be found here https://plus.google.com/112075968512143653723/posts/WNqKpnVTRZR
Find us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Proco-it/
☆ New licensing system introduced to allow quick upgrade from free to pro - all pro orders in the coming weeks will use this
☆ Fixed issue with multiple variables not working correctly
☆ Fixed issue with keyboard closing automatically on some devices
Full change log here http://www.android-kiosk.com/changelog/