Klink is a utility by Faveset LLC for connecting a PC to your Android device over USB.
- Supports Windows (XP/Vista/7/32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.5 (or later), and Ubuntu (32-bit/64-bit)
- Does not require a rooted device
This is a free demonstration version of the paid version of Klink (Red Edition) that can be found in the market as "Klink (Red Edition)".
- This demo only allows access to a select number of websites and is meant to test compatibility and speed before buying the paid version.
- The paid version is completely unrestricted: secure sites and such are never crippled after time.
- When testing Klink at home, DISABLE any other active network connections. (Turn off WiFi or unplug ethernet.) You can use one or the other, but both cannot be active at the same time.
After installing and running Klink, please tap "Set up your Computer" and follow the instructions. Klink requires the installation of a small companion program on your PC, so following the step-by-step guide is suggested.
HELP: Please visit the Google Group via http://www.faveset.com/klink/support, or email [email protected]
It would be appreciated if you asked for help before posting negative feedback, as virtually all problems can be resolved. Otherwise, please leave your email address when commenting so that someone can get in touch with you.
- Add WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission requirement so that Klink can properly download files when using the default downloader in the setup guide. (bugfix)
- Add three more user agents.