* Some Celcom users are facing issue getting data from the App. If you do, visit http://www.klsescreener.com/status/frame.php and pm the screenshot to us at http://fb.com/klsescreener.
We are gathering more information to rectify the problem. In the meantime, you may use our backup server (option found at Settings > Use backup server).
Many thanks and apologize.
KLSE (Bursa) Stock Screener is an online tool to help you analysis Malaysia Stock Market better without difficulty.
Remember leaving feedback with contact E-mail would let me rectify your issue better. :)
- Price Alerts (New! Long touch at Watchlist for menu. Android 2.2 and above)
- Watch your stocks closely in your watchlist
- Profit & Loss (Unrealized Profits)
- Keep your transactions (Realized Profits)
- Widget for Watchlist (App must be in Internal Storage)
- Provide stocks' financial reports of more than 10 years
- Includes: PE, ROE, Dividend Yield, EPS, NTA, etc
- Stock Historical Chart (5 years, +volumes, zoomable on fullscreen)
- EOD of 30 days.
- Filter and find the stocks base on the criteria.
- World Indices & Market Equities
- Fees Calculator (Basic, rates settings can be changed)
- Companies Announcements
- Companies industry, engagement summary.
- KLCI daily info.
- Target Prices
- Shariah mode (enable in settings)
Thank you for all the feedback. Rest assured that all the feedback is taken into development consideration as the app is growing.
Any bugs or suggestions, feel free to contact us.
* In-app purchase to remove ad is under testing stage. In our development cycle, the features come into priority.
Follow us at http://fb.com/klsescreener
- Fix price alert not working from last build.
- Add in parse.
- Fix market stats crash on null data.
- Increase allowable watchlist and portfolio to 6.
- Fix financial report not able to tap properly.
- Fix some company description crash on loading.
- Fix bursa report attachment file.
- Fix http client not able to get status code correctly.
+ Add backup server as option for those possibility affected by DO servers and Celcom.