Knock²+ v1 is free now and still works, but this version also is outdated. No support anymore for that version.
Update to v2 to be up-2-date: http://goo.gl/oPi1M8
// THIS IS KNOCK²+ //
You will never miss a notification again! Knock²+ presents stylishly the notifications on the lockscreen. Thanks to the innovative power-saving modes your battery charge is used to a minimum.
WhatsApp, Facebook, Google+ or SMS, Knock²+ supports all apps.
// INDIVIDUAL AND YET SIMPLE //
Apps must be simple, but also individually adjustable. Knock²+ has exactly these two qualities. Due to the clearly arranged menu it is easy to adapt Knock²+ to your needs. No mindless falderal. And if you still miss a feature, we are here for you. Just send us a message!
// FUNCTIONS //
We add constantly new innovative features to Knock²+. At the same time, we ensure that the clarity is maintained.
Knock²+ scores in the following ranges:
● Best Customer Support - Contact us with wishes, criticism or just some feedback!
● Modern design - Knock²+ just looks awesome!
● Well-arranged Settings - No more searching. Functional & simple, but yet individual!
● Great energy-saving functions – With innovative energy-saving measures, the battery will last longer!
● Many Updates - Knock²+ is frequently updated, improved and maintained!
● Support for all apps - All apps are supported!
Apps of third persons supported:
■ XDA Developers
... and many more
// WARNING - IMPORTANT //
- Knock²+ does not work with lockscreens like GoLocker!
- Knock²+ is new and still in progress. We work hard to perfect it asap!
- Knock²+ works with apps like NotifyMe!
- If your phone is talking to you, uninstall in Settings/Apps/All Google Text-To-Speech,
- SG NOTE 2 user can activate Airview again after activating Knock²+.
- You need to set a lockscreen-security to make this app working. (Code, Pattern, FingerWish,..)
// PERMISSIONS //
- Checking phone state and identity:
If a call is missed, a notification is displayed.
- Taking pictures and videos:
This permission applies only to the LED flash.
- Disabling screen lock:
Unlocks the device after clicking on an app icon.
- Disabling stand-by mode:
When new notifications are received, stand-by mode will be disabled and the app will be activated.
- System settings:
The brightness of the display will be dimmed during inactivity.
Trouble with Knock²?:
Unsupported outdated version!
Update to v2 to be up-2-date: http://goo.gl/oPi1M8 .