KnowMe - Your personal library
KnowMe books combine the unique experience of reading traditional books with multimedia experience of voice audio, music, and images.
The preference between audio book and self reading can be changed at any time. Books are suitable for visually impaired people.
There is a variety of book types ranging from story books through science books to reference books. Books can be downloaded by following the "more books" link in the application book catalog.
Books come with additional background information about the author, place of action, period of time, or related history. Related Wikipedia information is provided with the book. Quizzes allow you test your understanding of the book contents.
Achievements in a wide range of categories can be gained through completing books.
- The reader will automatically continue reading from the last viewed page.
- Swiping allows browsing books quickly.
- Indication of upcoming achievements is displayed on the achievement page.
- Pause audio book and reading any time.
- Application and book navigation help is integrated.
Version v0.27.03 | 2012-06-18
- New feature: added date and time to pause screen (int'l format)
- New feature: replaced pause text with pause on-screen icon
- Bug fix for "choose chapter" context menu not updating on second call