KNX App is an easy and friendly application for controlling and monitoring your KNX home automation system over the internet.
KNX App allowes you to design your own visualized interface to controll your automated home system in the most comfortable way for you - simply add your floors, rooms or whatever you'd like, assign pictures to them, and add your devices on top - simulating their real location in your home.
You can view logs and graphs of recent activities, and analyze your home's "behavior".
KNX App has two approches to access your KNX home automation system:
1. Use a direct connection - KNX App will connect directly to your home's KNX Router.
2. Use a local server - KNX App supports access to Linknx server.
Using Linknx, KNX App offers more options:
View device's logs either as a list or graphically, view scenarios(rules), view scenarios's actions ,delete scenarios, add scenarios and more.
* All data is only saved locally on your device, User login is used to supprt multiple users on the same device. KNX App uses Google Analytics to anonymously track user activity inside the app, this will help us improve the app in the future
* When using Linknx you will be asked to enter your Linknx's server's Username and Password. The information is only locally saved and is needed to retrieve the Log files from Linknx
* Please follow the user guide on https://sites.google.com/site/knxvisualapp/
* This is the free version of KNX App which supports adding up to 10 devices.
some bug fixes
some UI improvements
Please send us reports and feedbacks, it realy help us imrove the application.
- settings bug fix
- direct connection bug fix
- auto-detect site address fix