Komoot offers the smart & easy way to experience the great outdoors. The go-to app for hikers and bikers, komoot gives you topographic maps, turn-by-turn navigation, recommendations on cool places, & much more.
GET CUSTOM, REAL-TIME NAVIGATION
- Get Smart Tours tailored to your fitness level and sport preferences
- Hop on your bike, take a hike, or choose from other sport types, including road or mountain biking
- Use topographic maps and turn-by-turn voice navigation to guide you so you can focus on the path ahead
- Check out Tour characteristics like surface, difficulty, distance and elevation, so you can plan down to the last detail
- Always know how fast you’re going, how far you’ve gone and how much longer you have to travel
DISCOVER & SHARE COOL OUTDOOR SIGHTS
- Check out Highlights to get recommendations on interesting places from others like you
- Create your own Highlights to share your outdoor expertise with fellow outdoor people
- Add photos, tips, and vote on Highlights and others’
- Show us what you like and we’ll recommend Smart Tours over time―only from komoot!
EXPLORE WITH NO LIMITS
- Offline Maps allows you to download your planned outdoor activities for offline usage
- Komoot automatically syncs across devices including your smartphone, desktop and tablet
- Follow your friends and keep up with their outdoor adventures
- Explore with the flick of a wrist: komoot is now available on Android Wear smartwatches!
“Komoot does for hiking and biking what Apple does for hardware: makes it easily accessible and fun to use.”
- Cult of Mac
For support and tips, please visit help.komoot.de
- Discover: Check out the all-new Highlights feature to discover cool outdoor spots & get recommendations on interesting places from others
- Create & Share: Create your own Highlights to share your expertise with fellow outdoor people
- Only The Best Outdoor Experiences: Using Highlights allows you to focus only on the best places & experiences of a Tour
- Start a Conversation: Add photos, tips and vote on your Highlights and other folks’