The Kona mobile app complements all the benefits of Kona.com.
Kona is an online space for any group to privately connect, organize, discuss, and get things done together. And for people involved with multiple groups, like project teams at work, volunteer organizations, membership clubs and family, Kona keeps track of everything they’re responsible for and talking about across all spaces in one personalized place.
- Get Your Groups Working Together - Kona is the easy and free way for any group to privately connect, organize, discuss, and get things done together.
- Kona is Social, with a Purpose - Social websites are great for keeping in touch or seeing what’s new. Kona is social, too—but around a purpose. Time spent on Kona feels good AND is productive.
- Kona Fits into Your Life - Finally, something that feels good to use in both your personal and work life. Whether using it on your own, with co-workers, club members, or family, Kona keeps all the important things organized in one place.
- Kona is Everywhere You Are - On your smart phone, in your email, at work, at home—Kona is where you and the people in your groups want it.
- Each Kona space provides group conversations and file sharing in context of the tasks, calendar events, and purpose of the group.
- All information in Kona is private to the people you’ve invited to the group.
- The My Kona view brings together a personalized view of the important conversations, calendar events, and tasks for each user across all their spaces.
Need help? Visit the Kona Help Center: http://support.kona.com/
Want to keep up with what’s going on with Kona?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KonaLife
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kona_life
Fix for a login issue that would occur after password expiration.