Konica Minolta Print Service can print documents from applications that contain Android print features, to Konica Minolta printers.
(The application does NOT work as a standalone app.)
*Please review the following precautions before downloading this application.
256MB(RAM) & above
320x240(QVGA) & above
The device must be a mobile computing device such as smartphone or tablet with Wi-Fi connectivity enabled.
The device must have undergone the Google CTS test.(Devices with independently customized operating systems such as e-book readers are not supported.)
Drive, Chrome, Gallery, Gmail
(as of Apr 2015)
bizhub C652/C552/C452 *1
bizhub C650/C550/C451 *1
bizhub C353/C253/C203 *1
bizhub C35 *1
bizhub 751/601 *1
bizhub 501/421/361 *1
bizhub PRO C6000L + IC-601
bizhub PRO 951
bizhub 4700P/4000P *1
bizhub PRESS C1060 + IC-602 *1
bizhub PRO C1060L + IC-602
bizhub PRESS C1085 + IC-602 *1
(some devices may not be available in your area)
*1 There may be limitations or you may need to upgrade.
- Wi-Fi connectivity is required.
- Though the application may support the document format, the document may not print due to the MFP that is used.
- For this application, the size of a File that can be used may have restrictions.
- It will not work properly with any un-supported MFPs or printers.
- A3, A4, Letter and Legal will always be displayed regardless of the paper that is set in the MFP.
- Documents can only be printed from printers that do not have Authentication Settings enabled or printers that have been enabled for Public Use.
- Document can only be printed from printers that are setup with the same subnet as the Android device being used.
- The following Android OS was added into Support OS.
Android OS 5.0