A handy app for converting geo-coordinate points between various coordinate reference systems. The app currently supports Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM), Military Grid Reference System (MGRS), Singapore SVY21, and geographic latitude/longitude systems. It uses the global WGS 84 ellipsoid for the datum only.
The coordinate point can be plotted on a map (Google Maps) if required. A UTM zone or geographic grid can optionally be overlaid on the map for reference.
The conversion result can be shared out as text to the clipboard, file, email, Dropbox, etc.
- Added easting, northing units information
- New splash screen on start up
- Better error handling for database query
- Bug fix for geographic grid display
- New geographic grid display on the map
- Now will work in Samsung's Multi-view mode