Some things are easier to remember than others. For Northern California Kaiser Permanente members, remembering doctor's appointments and immunizations just got easier.
• Schedule appointments including video visits for you and your family in Medicine, Women's Health, Pediatrics and Optometry (video visit not available for Optometry). You may also have the option to schedule a specialty appointment directly in the app after your doctor has made a referral.
• Join your video visit right from the app.
• Receive appointment reminders and details, and if you need to, cancel or reschedule.
• Get preventive health reminders for you and your family and schedule your mammogram, Pap or well child visit.
• View your personal doctors and email them. Send a photo from your phone.
• Call our 24/7 Appointment and Advice Center anytime from anywhere.
• Receive quick tips on pressing health topics and how Kaiser Permanente can help.
KP Preventive Care: We remember so you don't have to!
After you download and launch the app, you’ll be asked for your kp.org user name and password. If you are a Northern California member and don’t yet have a kp.org user name and password, you can register from the app – just tap “Sign In Help” and follow the prompts.
• Schedule appointments for you and your family in Medicine, Women’s Health, Pediatrics and Optometry
• Add appointments to your calendar
• UI/UX enhancements and bug fixes
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please write us at [email protected]
with suggestions or questions.