The KPlayer is a very light weight audio and video smart player with multiple(Bar, Circular, Linear etc) audio visualizer(Spectrum) effects. With the KPlayer the user can create play lists(as a folder) in the directory structure of your SD card and switch among play lists at run time. The player automatically detects the audio and videos from the play list and display the visualizer effects for the audio and display video of video files.
The KPlayer has the following functionality:
- Both Video and Audio Player in one application
- Multiple audio visualizer effect and customize visualizer effects
- Visualizer effects on full screen mode(By double tapping on visualizer) and Video on full screen mode(By single tapping on video)
- Fast forward and rewind and set fast forwad and rewind timings(default is 5 seconds)
- Switch among play lists from the directory structure of your SD card(Default play list is root of your SD Card)
- Swipe right and left on the visualizer view(or the video) for fast forward and rewind respectively
*Note: Visualizer effects will be shown only on the versions 2.3 and above
This app is supported via search. Please note that the following will be added to your device once you download the app – Search icon, bookmark link and browser homepage. You can delete/replace these search points easily. This is a way to make money from this app and giving it to you for free. Thank you for your understanding.
New in version 1.1.2:
- Add functonality of playing videos
New in version 1.1.1:
- Add multiple visualizer effects
- Change user interface of player