This software is written for visualizing any boolean expressions from 2 up to 5 variables in a Karnaugh-Veitch-Diagram and for calculating their minimal representations by the Quine-McCluskey algorithm.
Use the touchscreen to edit the boolean expression easily in the KVD (Karnaugh-Veitch-Diagram).
You can also deactivate the auto calculation to control your understanding of the Quine-McCluskey algorithm.
The pro-version offers the following additional features:
- Keep screen on: Prevent the device going to sleep mode.
- You can define smallest fontsize and KVD representation. The content will be much more readable. As needed the screen will become scrollable.
- Reported error 120210_01 fixed: When "auto calculation" was deactivated, the application crashed in some cases.
- Reported error fixed.
- Green and cyan are now more readable.
* Now all minimizations can be displayed in a table. You can select a minimization by moving your finger over that table.
* Keep screen on: Prevent the device going to sleep mode. (Pro)
* Smallest fontsize: You can define smallest fontsize and KVD representation. The content will be much more readable. As needed the screen will become scrollable. (Pro)
* An error fixed: Application crashed in some cases when switching calculation between implicants und implacates.
2.0.1: Bugfix mintermtable