KYOCERA Mobile Print is a mobile print and scan utility developed by KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. With the app, you can use your Android mobile device to discover compatible KYOCERA printing devices and MFPs on your local Wi-Fi network. When connected, you can do the following:
• Print photos and documents stored on your Android mobile device. KYOCERA Mobile Print can handle a wide range of file formats, including .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, .TIFF, and .TXT. You can also print .HTML files at lower resolution.
• Scan your documents on a compatible MFP and save them to your Android mobile device.
• Attach and send by e-mail files that you've opened in KYOCERA Mobile Print, without having to close the app.
• Print webpages accessed through the app's built-in web browser.
The KYOCERA Mobile Print app is compatible with the following Android mobile devices and KYOCERA printing devices:
• Android mobile devices running Android version 2.2 or later
• KYOCERA printing devices and MFPs that support PDF Direct Print 1.4 or later
For supported KYOCERA Models, please see the link below:
What's New in Version 1.5
Display host names during discovery
Enhanced Bonjour discovery
TIFF preview in Documents and Scan
Open-in support for other apps, including cloud storage apps
Add by QR code in Discovery
New model support