"Lady Pill Reminder" is the perfect app to keep track of taking your birth control pills. It is very simple to set up and use. You just have to indicate the type of birth control pill you take (number of pills in the packet) and the time you usually take your pill, and "Lady Pill Reminder" will notify you when you'll have to take your pill. In addition, you can check the status of the current pill packet.
Lady Pill Reminder is the application you need to keep track of taking your birth control pills: easy, effective, and free!.
- Daily reminder, you won't forget to take the pill anymore.
- Reminder is automatically disabled for days you don't have to take the pill.
- Reminder is done through notifications (no more annoying alarms).
- You can choose the notification sound.
- You can enable/disable notification vibration.
- Notification led flashes with notifications (only if your device has a notification led).
- This app also reminds you that you have to buy pills when you have to start a new packet.
- Number of pills per packet customizable (so is compatible with all birth control pill types)
- The application displays the status of your pill packet.
- You can use the widgets "Lady Pill Widgets": It's a pack of 2 widgets for your home screen: one shows your pill calendar (so you can see future months predictions), and the other shows your current cycle day, and also shows you if you have to take pill today or not ("Lady Pill Widgets" is sold separately).
- Refreshed user interface
- Backup creation and restoration on external storage
- Android Wear support
- Bug fixes