LampShade provides convenient and useful controls for smart home lighting.
Currently supports: Philips Hue, LIFX (beta)
LampShade.io lets you:
• Control entire rooms with groups
• Set the mood with beautiful, animated color patterns
• Create custom moods and share with the LampShade community
• Lockscreen and homescreen widgets
The pro version (in-app purchase) adds:
• Lighting alarm clock
• NFC tag support to trigger moods (Philips Hue only)
• Automation Plugin that supports Tasker, Locale and Llama.
LIFX Users: there are bugs in LIFX's SDK code that will sometimes crash LampShade. This is LIFX's fault.
LampShade.io is available in Dutch, English, French, and German through community translations.
Don't forget to enable automatic updates so you can experience upcoming features when they're released!
Upcoming Development goals:
• More widgets
• Better support for remote use when away from home
• Syncing across devices
• Support for other smart lighting products
• Nexus 5
• Nexus 7
• Android 2.3 emulator
LampShade.io was formerly known as HueMore
Copyright 2013-2015 Eric Kuxhausen.
All rights reserved.
2.9.3 : NFC and mood editor bug fixes
2.9.1 : This update fixes critical bugs with connectivity, power management, brightness controls, and running with the screen off.