★ Complete Wi-Fi Scanner! ★
• Easily see every device connected to your current Wi-Fi network
• Secure your network by identifying all of your devices
LANScan is designed to give the user a complete understanding of all the devices connected to a local network. This extremely fast, and powerful app contains features useful to Network Administrators, IT Professionals, and non-professionals, alike. Within an easy to use interface, this application allows you to view information about all the devices on a local network, including the IP address, MAC address, and open ports of every device. In addition, LANScan then lets you name all of your devices, giving you a complete and personalized network overview. Through this app, you will be able to get a picture of what devices should be on your network, as well as the ones that should not!
• Complete List of Devices: Every device on the network is displayed in an easy to navigate list, containing icons and device information.
• Automatic Device Information: Identify every device with automatic dictionary lookup for known MAC addresses, and NetBIOS names. In other words, see your actual device name instead of just its IP!
• Custom Labeling: Easily set custom names for any identified device.
• Custom Notes: Leave custom notes for any device!
• Port Scanning: When detailed information is requested, a very fast port scan is also displayed.
• Wake On LAN: Wake devices on the LAN which are configured for remote wake up.
LANScan's powerful scanning techniques include:
• TCP Connect Scanning: attempting to establish a TCP connection with each IP address on the local network.
• ARP Scanning: The ARP table is scanned for any devices attached to the network that doesn’t respond to a TCP connect.
• NetBIOS Scanning: Finding all devices on the network that respond to a NetBIOS query.
• Bonjour Scanning: Scan the network for all services on the local network that are broadcasting bonjour services.
• Reverse DNS: All devices are also queried for hostname information using multicast queries.
We hope you enjoy LANScan, the powerful network scanner anybody can use!
-Fixed fatal crash when users started the app without Wi-Fi!
-Fixed bug where custom names would not update until after starting another scan!
-Fixed crash when user was connected to statically configured network!
-Fixed issue with updating the name or notes for a device!