Wakes up computers in LAN by sending magic packet (Wake on LAN - WOL). It's very easy to use. Only thing you need to know is the MAC address of computer you want to wake up! Instructions can be found here: http://www.wikihow.com/Find-the-MAC-Address-of-Your-Computer
It has to be allowed to wake up the computer by the network (by magic packet).
If you like this app, don't forget to rate it!
- action bar support for older devices
- bugfix: sending took long time
- slightly different UI
- added advanced mode (more network settings can be set)
- computers are now stored in database
- Newest computers are on top
- many bugfixes
- bugfix (app crash when try to do backup)
- bugfix (app crash when rotating screen during sending packets)
- wifi connection check optimization
- wifi state indicator
- new settings added