Language Coach Lite is a language learning app that helps you to learn the 268 most common words and phrases in 32 languages. Language Coach Lite is ideal for all those wishing to learn some words and phrases for use on holiday, as well as those looking to brush up their language skills. The learning method is based on the flashcard drill concept. Your aim is to reach the highest proficiency level of "Very good".
An advanced version of the learning content, with more than 2,200 illustrated words and phrases for each language, is available directly within the app. You can also purchase a set containing all 32 languages. This option will save you money if you need more than one target language. An advanced version of Language Coach, with all 32 languages and more than 2,200 illustrated words and phrases, is also available on Google Play.
With Language Coach Lite you get:
• 268 illustrated words and phrases with audio tracks from the Basics category of each language, free of charge.
• Up to 32 learning languages: German, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Farsi, Catalan, Romanian and Ukrainian.
• All words and phrases are spoken by native speakers.
• The learning method is based on the flashcard drill concept.
• Eight different types of entertaining exercise for enhancing your vocabulary training.
• All content stored on the device; no Internet connection required for use. You need to download the required languages once only.
• Extremely easy to follow for all ages, from children to pensioners.
• Audio-visual memorization. Exercise to promote audio-visual memorization of words and phrases: alongside the audio recording and the visual image, you see the word or phrase written in both your native language and the foreign language.
• Ability to create and edit your own dictionary in order to expand vocabulary.