A Mandarin Chinese dictionary that supports search in English, Chinese and Pinyin, and can show the characters decomposition in radicals.
* cc-cedict dictionary with more than 10,000 entries.
* Show the parts of individual Chinese characters.
* Search from English, Chinese or Pinyin.
* Keep a list of marked entries.
* Support simplified and traditional characters.
* Completely free.
This application can be a good tool for Mandarin Chinese students. Learning to decompose the Chinese characters into parts is the best way to learn them efficiently.