★★★As featured in Lifehacker, XDA Developers, Android Authority, Android Police, BGR, Android Community, Wonder How To and many more★★★
Think about the last channel button on your TV remote, which makes switching between two channels as easy as pie. Now think about a button on your mobile/tablet which switches you to the last used application with a single tap.
Imagine, you are browsing internet and a message arrives. Normally, you would minimize your browser, open the chatting application, and reply to the message. Then press the recent apps button, find your browser, tap on it, and then continue browsing, huh! Suddenly, another message arrives!
With LAS (Last App Switcher), you will be like "tap", chatting, "tap", browsing. Envision the figure of precious minutes you are going to save in a day.
• ★New★ Swipe up from home key or press the search shortcut to switch to the last app. This alternative lets you get rid of the floater, if you don't like it.
• ★New★ The same search intent can also be used to call switch action from other apps such as tasker.
• Movable button floating above all your apps.
• Switch between two apps quickly with just a single tap.
• Snappy transition animations configured to save you even more precious fractions of a second.
• Semi-transparent floating button feels lot less meddlesome.
• Extremely light on resources.
• And It's free, absolutely free. No ads, no hidden charges.
Beta Testing: To opt for LAS beta updates you must join the LAS beta Google+ Community below and then Opt-in for beta testing using the link below.
LAS beta Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/103290447607519246675
Beta Opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.abhi.lastappswitcher
XDA Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-las-app-switcher-t2818135
★★★"Last App Switcher Switches Between Your Last Two Apps With A Tap" - Lifehacker★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher Lets You Switch Apps Quickly and Easily" - XDA Developers★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher is like a super-fast Alt-Tab for your phone" - Android Police★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher cleverly pitches itself as a solution to a situation we’ve all been in before." - BGR★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher does what it says it does and gauging from the user reviews, it does it fairly well." - Android Authority★★★
★★★"With LAS, we can have TV-style "return" option for apps without using the clunky Recent Apps menu" - Wonder How To★★★
If you are having issues like LAS does not start automatically with phone and changing settings does not have any effect, try clearing app data or re-installing the application.
# Another fix for application being restarted when switched using LAS.
Note: Due to API changes in Lollipop, LAS for Lollipop may not work exactly same as before.