Pick up your Sniper Rifle and get ready to defend yourself against incoming dead Zombies! As you progress through the wasteland, your inner abilities will unlock...
Last Hope is an arcade Zombie Sniper 3D Shooter placed in the desert. The story takes you on a journey through a changed world, exploring soccer fields in the desert, sad wilderness, small villages and infected canyons.
It’s all about surviving the dead zombies as much as earning highscores and reaching new experience levels. You’ll need to find out which combinations of Skills and Items work best in order to survive and climb the ranks to become the best Sniper in Last Hope. It’s easy to learn but hard to master!
Burt, which is your best and only friend still alive, will guide you through how to use a Sniper Rifle by first practicing on cans and bottles. When you are ready - you will venture out in the cold lonely desert facing the dead Zombie menace, trying to find the reason why civilization ended...
When you are battling in the land now owned by the dead you will meet tougher Zombies, so keep your skills fresh and stats high. Prepare yourself for a world you won’t forget...
- Social features: Leaderboards and Achievements.
- Wide variations of Gameplay modes and Goals.
- Rich and colorful shooting grounds.
- Unlockable Items, Skills and Talents.
- Upgradable Weapons.
- Many hours of Gameplay, even for the best.
- Amazing Headshots.
- Lots of different hungry zombies
- If you like a good headshot sniper zombie killing game that's good for hours of fun, then you really need to download this game. ★★★★★
- Really fun sniper game and a nice challenge. Need to use talents and items in a smart way to conquer this game! ★★★★★
- Very good game with excellent graphics and soundtrack! It gives you the urge for more - I'm addicted! ★★★★★
- Fun & challenging! Smart use of items and skills are required to complete levels that are both varying and good looking. ★★★★★
- 2 new challengemaps
The game has come a long way since it's first release. We feel comfortable calling this a stable version five. Try our new game, there's a link inside the game. We'll continue to support both game but now there's two different ways to experience Last Hope!