LastPass is an award-winning password manager that simplifies online life for millions of people worldwide. Download our free app today - you’ll wonder how you used the web without a password manager!
Use LastPass to store your logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, keep track of personal information, and more.
With a password manager, you only remember one password - your LastPass master password. LastPass will fill your logins for you and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
Simplify online life with LastPass:
• Save and autofill usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts
• Streamline online shopping with Form Fill Profiles
• Store your memberships, credit cards & other important data in Secure Notes
• Search for logins and notes from your vault
• Organize sites by folders
• Enable multifactor authentication to lock down your LastPass account
• Share logins with friends and family
• Audit the strength of your passwords with the LastPass Security Challenge
• Offline access to your data
• LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information remains safe
• Fill app logins for other Android apps
• Fill web logins on Chrome and Opera mobile
You can sign up for and use LastPass on any device, for free. Once you get started with LastPass on your Android, you’ll have completely free access from your smartphone, and can even sync across smartphones for free. For the convenience and peace of mind of unlimited sync, you can then sign up for Premium and access your passwords on any device, at any time, including all desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
LastPass Premium Features Include:
★ Unlimited sync across unlimited devices
★ Access your LastPass account from any desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet
★ Login to the same LastPass account across all of your computers and devices
★ Shared Family Folder, to share logins and notes with friends and family
★ Premium multifactor authentication options
Why use a password manager?
• Never forget another password
• Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
• Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites - less typing!
• Securely share your passwords with friends and family
• Only worry about one master password
* Filling app logins is supported on Android 4.1+ (Use Android 4.3+ for the best experience)
* Filling web logins in Chrome mobile is supported on Android 4.3+
* Fill logins in InBrowser on Android 4.4+
* Supports fingerprint authentication on Samsung Galaxy devices that have a fingerprint reader, and devices with the Synaptics fingerprint reader
* Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3505
* Some apps aren’t optimized to work with our autofill feature. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting the “Edit app fill settings” item from the Preferences page, and setting the app to "do not show fill window"
* Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android's input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.
Thanks everyone for all the feedback! Here is what's new in this release:
- New: Start on your phone or tablet for free! (see https://blog.lastpass.com for details)
- Fixed problem with tapping in the login screen.
- Fixed crash on HTC One Max
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Questions about the app permissions? Please see our FAQ here: https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/lastpass-mobile/lastpass-for-android/#h13