We know,it is irritating when you would have to wait for the number of SMSs under a conversation to be loaded,even though you need to see just few of them..How would it be,if you can control the number of sms to be loaded..? How would it be if you can tell android to load sms upto last month or upto specific date from today?
LazySMS is the correct app solution for you then. You can choose how many sms you want to load and see,each time you open a conversation thread.The app is simple in operation with nice graphics.It also lets you search for the sms of a day or a month,even you can see sms upto specific month/year from today...Searching has been made even easier in this app with options to search contact and content provided to you directly,for conversation thread and for the SMSs under it.
* Loads SMSs of a conversation upto last week from today,by default
* Lets you decide loading of SMSs upto last month,last year,for a specific day,month or year
* Lets you search conversation thread by contact or content into its last SMS
* Lets you search for the SMSs containing a keyword,of a conversation
* You can compose new SMS right from the same screen
* Quick and simpler in operation
* Simple yet nice graphics
load sms,sms,show sms,lazy sms,lazy load sms,custom loading sms,custom sms load,loading sms,search sms,filter sms