The LDS Tools app provides members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the ability to contact ward and stake members, access event calendars, and locate Church meetinghouses. Leaders can also access additional membership information and reports.
• Directory. Access contact information, membership information, such as household members, and photos of members in your ward and stake.
• Callings. Access calling information of members in your ward and stake.
• Missionary. Access contact information of full-time missionaries assigned to and serving from your ward or stake.
• Lists. Create custom lists of members in your ward and stake.
• Calendar. Access the event calendars for your ward and for your stake.
• Reports. Ward and stake leaders (including ward Melchizedek Priesthood and auxiliary presidencies) may access membership reports for members of your ward and stake.
• Meetinghouses. Find meetinghouse information, including the building address, sacrament meeting times, and the bishop’s contact information.
• Added access to additional membership information and reports for ward council members and their counselors and secretaries.
• Added a new Missionary menu item that includes the contact information of the full-time missionaries assigned to and serving from the user’s ward.
• Added the New Member and Members Moved Out reports for authorized leaders.
• Added a new directory sort view called Family and made it the default sort.
• Visit https://lds.org/lds-tools-update to see what else is new.