The LEADTOOLS Annotations application can be used to create\view Annotations files. This application is built using the LEADTOOLS Image Annotation SDK. This is one of the sample applications that is shipped with LEADTOOLS, the award-winning SDK for programmers. The LEADTOOLS sample apps are intended to show developers some of the capabilities they can integrate into their own applications. For more information visit:
• Broad range of image annotation objects including text, geometric shapes, rulers, audio and video.
• Specialized annotations for document images.
• Specialized annotations for medical images.
• Protect sensitive information with redaction and encryption objects.
• LEADTOOLS annotations can be stored as an external annotation XML file to be loaded later on.
• Implement hyperlinks for every object. Popular uses for hyperlinks include user defined messages, programs to run, or jumps to Web pages.
• Perform the following operations on a single object or group of objects (Scale, Translate, Rotate, Flip, Reverse).