★Learn Portuguese from Brazil in no time! MosaLingua's effective and addictive teaching method will help you memorize loads of vocabulary, key phrases and conjugations in record time★
By using the dialogue exercises, you'll be able to improve both your Brazilian Portuguese comprehension and your speaking skills at the same time.
MosaLingua was designed by a Brazilian professor and a team of native speakers and polyglots who actually uses MosaLingua on a daily basis.
Did you know that you can get by just fine on vacation knowing less than 500 carefully-chosen words? Spending just 5 minutes per day for two months will allow you to memorize 600 words and key phrases!
Learn the essential 20% that will apply 80% of the time. Afterwards you can choose an area of focus that is relevant for you (travel, sports, business, technology...).
Already have an app or a dictionary ? Then try MosaLingua, the best way to study Portuguese. We're positive you won't regret the download!
Whether you are starting from scratch or you already know the basics, MosaLingua is adapted to suit your language needs. It's like having your own private tutor in your pocket!
Whether your motivation for learning Portuguese from Brazil is for school (diploma, class, course, CELPE-Bras), vacation, business purposes or simply for the joy of learning, MosaLingua will have you speaking Brazilian Portuguese in no time:
MOSALINGUA CONSISTS OF:
- 3000+ flash cards of vocabulary and phrases, including audio pronunciations by native speakers
- 14 diverse categories (e.g. Accommodation, transportation, shopping, tourism, social, emergencies...)
-more than 100 sub-categories (e.g. At the restaurant, at the hotel, buying, partying, flirting...)
- Up to 10 levels to complete, from the basics to more specialized vocabulary
- 17 dialogues presenting common situations that come up on vacation (or when traveling)
- Study Portuguese lessons and language tips that will aid your progression
- More than 100 bonus materials
- Possibility to create your own cards
LEARN THE ESSENTIAL 20% THAT WILL TAKE YOU 80% OF THE WAY:
- Learn the most useful/most used vocab (and the most simple) first
- Learn only the most useful phrases for your studies, for your travel, or for CELPE-Bras
HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND PROVEN LEARNING METHOD:
MosaLingua uses the Spaced Repetition System (SRS), the product of several years of scientific research
- Calculates review dates for the flash cards according to how difficult you find each one, to encourage efficient and long term memorization
- Spend time learning what you find useful, not what you already know
- MosaLingua constantly adapts to your needs and pace (like a private teacher)
- Use both audio and visual memory
- Sustained learning (long-term memory)
LEARN BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE ON THE GO
- You get to decide how long each lesson will be (it doesn't matter whether you have only 2 minutes or more than 30 minutes to spend)
- You can stop a lesson and then pick up where you left off whenever you want
- You don't need an internet connection, all the lesson and content is available OFFLINE
FUN AND ADDICTIVE
- Unlock bonuses as you progress (dialogues, jokes, fun facts, sayings, tips)
- Learn from dialogues based on realistic situations that you may encounter on vacation
- You'll be amazed at how quickly you will learn new words and how addictive it becomes
- the App keeps track of your progress giving you the motivation you need to succeed
If you have a suggestion or need assistance, please click on the customer support link below-- you are guaranteed a reply!
Note: All the content listed in this description is already included in the application at no extra cost (in-app purchases are available should you wish to purchase optional content).
Thanks to your suggestions, we added:
Hands-free mode: take a break and pick up again where you left off
For MosaWeb users: quickly create large batches of new cards
Dozens of smaller improvements and bug fixes
If you like this update, please consider rating our app. For suggestions or to notify us about bugs you come across, e-mail us at [email protected]
Thanks, and happy learning!