How to Play:
* This game is designed for 2 players. Parents can play with their kids or your kids can play with their friends and siblings.
* It's a fun game to see who can feed the correct food to their own pet. The first player to have a grown and dressed up pet (10 points) is the winner.
* Player 1's pet is named Dori; Player 2's pet is named Minky.
* There is no time limit in this game. But if you pick the wrong food, you lose your turn.
* A player's turn is indicated by an orange arrow.
* Vocabularies in this version include: apple, banana, cherry, grape, orange, pear, pineapple, strawberry, watermelon, broccoli, carrot, celery, corn, eggplant, green pepper, mushroom, onion, potato, tomato.
* Verbal language is in Cantonese. There is a mute option.
* The questions are asked based on the history score. It will focus on the words that you are not as familiar and not asked as many times.
* The report card will show all the history scores. In this version, the score for player1 and player2 are reported on the same report card. This could be a future enhancement.
* The report card shows 3 columns. The first column is the words (in english). Second column is the score which is in %. The third column represents how many times this particular words have been asked.
This application requires Adobe AIR to run. You can install the Adobe AIR app from the market in here
This app will run as native app.
Please email me of any bugs at [email protected]