Learn to read, write and speak German. Practice your German whenever you have a minute, e.g. while you wait in line. Learn a new language on the go! Absolutely FREE.
★ The most important German vocabulary words with pictures
★ All nouns are taught with their gender specific article (der/die/das), which plays an important role in German grammar
★ Repetition algorithm adapts to your language learning speed
★ Hear correct German pronunciation; choose between a male or female voice (powered by iSpeech)
★ Practice your own pronunciation, using voice recognition technology
★ Instagram mode: pulls relevant pictures from Instagram for a more challenging and interesting learning experience
Three difficulty levels for maximum word retention:
1. German word is shown, choose the correct picture
2. Picture is shown, choose the correct German word
3. Picture and English word is shown, speak or type the correct German word
Exercises will progressively get more difficult as you learn more words.
WordPic is suited for beginners and intermediate learners, and is a great supplement to traditional language learning programs like Pimsleur or Rosetta Stone, to build up your active and passive vocabulary.
The app works offline, no Internet connection is required (except for the word pronunciation and voice recognition features, and the Instagram mode).
This free app does not require any unlocks to access all content. It displays both banner ads and interstitial ads. Users can remove all ads through an in-app purchase. This purchase applies to all devices linked to the purchaser's Google account.
*This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Fixed intermittent crash introduced in last update
• Removed unnecessary permission
• Removed ad network that was erroneously marked as malware by some scanners
• Added new words
• Decreased ad frequency
• New Option: Adjust pronunciation speed (slow/normal/fast; activate in settings)
• New Option: Pronounce every word automatically (activate in settings)
• Improved some pictures
• Changed "Pronounce" button icon