Learn Guitar Notes helps you learn what notes lie on the frets of the guitar or bass. It is a useful tool for guitarists of all skill levels and includes a simple tutorial to get you started.
The app learns which parts of the fretboard you know well and focuses on difficult spots by asking you to find a note on the fretboard or to use a piano keyboard to tell what note is being shown. You can always see every note on the fretboard if you need assistance.
You can change the tuning to whatever you like and any instrument using 1 to 6 strings is supported. If you are left handed you will be pleased to know that there is an option to display the fretboard in a way convenient to you.
If you would like additional features or just want to chat about the guitar, please email me at [email protected]
or tweet @jsurbaitis.
- Complete redesign of the app to look nicer and be easier to use.
- The app learns as you play and tries to improve your skill in your weaker spots on the fretboard.
- A new timer pushes you to speed up.
- See a heat map of the fretboard showing what you're better and worse at.
- Tuning settings are much easier to find and use.
Due to the scale of the changes I am looking for feedback, let me know what you think by leaving a review or writing to [email protected]