Application was created for the purpose of thesis on "interactive textbook of Internet technologies." It contains a list of all elements used in HTML 5 Explanation, see the browser and source code. The tests, which are then evaluated in the form of statistical tables. Sand, where one can try to write code that will automatically display it in the browser.
• other languages, frameworks, schemas, shortcuts, commands etc. (Bootstrap, Canvas, Git, HTTP codes, jQuery mobile, Google maps, Linux, Regex, Rss, Subversion, VBScript, Vi, XML schema, Xpath, XSD...)
• 19 languages: english, Deutsch, slovenčina, čeština, русский, polski, français, فارسی, magyar, español, português, norsk, türkçe, român, italiano, nederlands, 한국어, 中国, indonesia
• sandbox - create your own code, display it in the browser, customizable
• award system - earn points, obtain medails
• skills quiz - prove, that you know answer every question
• fully customizable app in the settings
• HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more...
• simple statistics
• if you didn't found your language, there is option to help with translation texts in the application
• option to remove ads + support development
Enjoy and have a nice day.
* new languages - 中国, indonesia
* new tutorials - Clojure, Erlang, Haskell, PostgreSQL, Scala, Swift...
* link for the game Guess! (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinyghost.slovenskokviz)
* you can buy 50 000 coins
* you can remove Advertisements supporting development in the settings section. Ads will be hidden after purchasing.
Have a nice day :)