Are you ready to learn Italian? Welcome to Babbel. Discover Babbel's wide variety of courses and start making progress quickly.
Join millions of happy users, download the app and try out the first lesson for free!DISCOVER A NEW LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• Whether for school, work or travel, Babbel makes learning Italian fun and easy for learners of all levels.
• Intuitive courses designed by linguistic experts engage you in practical conversation skills from the very first lesson.
• Just a few minutes a day strengthens your Italian skills. FEATURES
• Extensive selection of interactive courses
• Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners
• 10-15 minute bite-sized lessons that fit in your schedule
• Entertaining listening, writing, reading and speaking exercises
• Learn vocabulary from a wide range of topics (including travel, culture and business)
• Easily graspable grammar exercises
• Speech recognition technology helps pronunciation
• Review Manager keeps vocabulary in your long-term memory
• Learning progress synchronised across all your Android devices and on the web
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The number of courses offered may vary depending on which display language you use.
Choose from four convenient subscription options:
One-month subscription for $12.95
Three-month subscription for $26.85
Six-month subscription for $44.70
Twelve-month subscription for $83.40
Your subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage or cancel your subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Learn English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch or Indonesian, and communicate with people from all over the world.
Give it a try!
We're happy to have your feedback. Write with questions or comments to:[email protected]
One month into the new year and we are already well on track to keeping our resolutions, constantly working hard to fix bugs and improve your learning experience.
More features and fresh innovations to come this year — stay tuned!
Did you know?
The United States does not have an official national language — over 300 different languages are spoken US-wide.
Questions? Feedback? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at [email protected]
Your Babbel Team