Speaking in front of people, large crowds in particular, is usually perceived as the most stressful experience imaginable. The following ideas in this course are designed to help you, or anyone for that matter, convey your ideas and messages to either one person, or a large group in just about any setting. Creating an effective presentation, can seem very overwhelming. But here are strategies you can use to come up with an effective and powerful speech in 30 minutes or less, regardless of your target audience.
What you'll learn:
• Identifying your purpose
• Preparing your speech
• Preparing your visual aids
• Creating a mock presentation
• Eliminate stage fright and build your self confidence
• Be audience-centered.
• Accept that you make mistakes
• Ditch all that negative self-talk
• Convert your fear into positive energy.
• Present daily
• Practice Makes Near Perfect.
• Incorporating your personality into your presentation
• Extra stuff you need to help you convey a high-impact message
• Surveying the audience
• The all important Q&A session
• Getting your audience engaged
• Items of preparation prior to your presentation