Are you interested in learning Russian, but just don't have the time?
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower Learn Russian Vocabulary Lite for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There's absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning Russian just because you're light on time. With WordPower Learn Russian Vocabulary Lite, you'll start down the road to fluency and reap the rewards that go with it.
With WordPower Learn Russian Vocabulary Lite, you'll master 100 of the most frequently used words and phrases in the Russian language right on your Android device! The app doubles as a mini travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Russian phrases. Learn Russian with audio recordings of a native Russian speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation anywhere, anytime. This list of the 100 most frequently used Russian words is compact enough to fit a little review into you busy schedule. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you! WordPower Learn Russian Vocabulary Lite also comes with an addictive Word of the Day alert and free Russian audio lessons when you sign up for a free RussianPod101.com account inside the app.
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Russian Vocabulary Lite FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! Android Tablet support
- Russian Top 100 Words: A special list of words specific to daily life in Russia. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- Essential Russian vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class and gender (Note: You will need an internet connection for the initial download)
- Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest RussianPod101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated Basic Resources: Want to explore the Russian language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Russian learning tips, information and material
- Easy to Use Design: Intuitive Android swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function: Search entire database in English or Russian
- Progress Bar: Keep track of how many words you have really mastered
- Authentic Russian pronunciation
100 words not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower Learn Russian Vocabulary full edition to get 2000 more words and phrases!f
-fixed some missing data