Are you ready to learn Spanish? Welcome to Babbel. Discover Babbel's wide variety of courses and start making progress quickly.
Join millions of happy users, download the app and try out the first lesson for free!DISCOVER A NEW LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• Whether for school, work or travel, Babbel makes learning Spanish fun and easy for learners of all levels.
• Intuitive courses designed by linguistic experts engage you in practical Spanish conversation skills from the very first lesson.
• Just a few minutes a day strengthens your Spanish skills. FEATURES
• Extensive selection of interactive courses
• Ideal for both beginners and advanced Spanish learners
• 10-15 minute bite-sized lessons that fit in your schedule
• Entertaining listening, writing, reading and speaking exercises
• Learn vocabulary from a wide range of topics (including travel, culture and business)
• Easily graspable grammar exercises
• Speech recognition technology helps Spanish pronunciation
• Review Manager keeps vocabulary in your long-term memory
• Learning progress synchronized across all your Android devices and on the web
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The number of courses offered may vary depending on which display language you use.
Choose from four convenient subscription options:
One-month subscription for $12.95
Three-month subscription for $26.85
Six-month subscription for $44.70
Twelve-month subscription for $83.40
Your subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage or cancel your subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Learn Spanish flexibly online with the Babbel apps and the Babbel.com website. The courses are divided into bite-sized lessons and offer you a variety of different Spanish courses: beginner, refresher and intermediate courses, grammar, pronunciation, verb training, tongue twisters, courses for vacation and much more. The courses have been developed by experts and improved with years of customer feedback. Interactive Spanish exercises as well as a host of other tools enable you to pinpoint exactly what you need to learn. Fear of speaking? No problem. Thanks to integrated speech recognition, you can rate and practice your Spanish pronunciation. The intelligent review manager presents the vocabulary you've learned in optimal intervals for review. This helps embed what you've learned in your long-term memory. Learning languages on the internet has never been so easy! With Babbel you won't just learn quickly, intuitively and flexibly, but also more affordably than with traditional language courses. You can try the first Spanish lessons online, free of charge, with no obligations.
Learn English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch or Indonesian, and communicate with people from all over the world.
Give it a try!
We're happy to have your feedback. Write with questions or comments to:[email protected]
One month into the new year and we are already well on track to keeping our resolutions, constantly working hard to fix bugs and improve your learning experience.
More features and fresh innovations to come this year — stay tuned!
Did you know?
The United States does not have an official national language — over 300 different languages are spoken US-wide.
Questions? Feedback? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at [email protected]
Your Babbel Team