Over 1400 Tagalog Phrases. Most comprehensive phrasebook on Android.
Are you planning a trip to Tagalogland or living in the country?
Phrasepack Tagalog has been designed to help you interact with the locals. From ordering food in a restaurant, asking directions or to be in an emergency this app helps you to be understood by the locals in many situations.
Phrasepack's specially designed sentence builder allows you to construct your own sentences without the need to look up for additional words.
You need a plane ticket to Manila? Select the base sentence and the location and Phrasepack will build and speak the complete sentence automatically.
Are you ready for a quiz? Try Phrasepack's Tagalog Language Quiz and learn some essential phrases in a fun way!
- Over 1400 common Tagalog phrases and words (pro Version)
- Free Version already contains approx. 400 phrases
- High quality recordings from native speakers
- Build your own sentences
- Switch between male and female voice
- Select between formal and informal language depending on who you talk to
- Contains phrases for local places, dishes and sightseeing spots
- Fun quiz to test your Tagalog skills
- Add commonly used phrases to your favorites
- Search for a specific phrase or word
- Emergency Category totally free
All phrases and words are easily accessible within our categories or you can use the simple search function.
- Meeting People
- General Conversation
- Hobbies & Sports
- Border Crossing & Airport
- Countries & Languages
- Local destinations
FOOD & DRINKS
- Local dishes
SIGHTS & SHOPS
- Tourist Attractions
TIME & NUMBERS
GET IN TOUCH
Phrasepack is continuously being developed and we love hearing from you. Please send us your feedback, suggestions and comments to [email protected]
If you like this app, please give us a rating!
Now a native Android App with much faster and improved user interface.
Please note that this update will not retain your favourites so you need to create them again. However all updates from now on will then keep the favourites. Sorry for the inconvenience.