“Learning colors for kids” is a simple and exciting learning game for the youngest children. It will introduce the amazing colors of our world to your baby, with the educational process being funny and excessively interesting. With no effort, toddlers will learn to name colors, and to associate them with different objects like fruits and animals.
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
- Multitouch is added
- Borders in 2nd room added
- Back button is blocked (Now you can exit the game only with double click on the Menu button)